Seoul Food: Insadong Michelin Eats

Insadong Michelin Restaurants

Although Insadong may not be have less shopping but there are more delightful discoveries within it. For this trip, I decided to eat at reasonable priced michelin restaurants/shops in Insadong.

A Flower Blossom in the Rice

I arrived at about 11:30am, and the restaurant was already full. The staff suggested a 1pm slot. I ordered the Bojagi-wrapped Bibimap. The Taiwanese staff(or owner?) is conversant in multi-languages told me that the flower is edible, and to take my time in taking photographs before she cuts open the egg. My mood was lifted by her thoughtfulness, and the friendly and cosy ambience within. 
A flower blossom on the rice restaurant, Seoul Michelin
Tossed with the fragrant sesame oil, the dish is tasty individually or mixed together. 
A flower blossom on the rice restaurant, Seoul Michelin
The lunch set also come with side dishes and refillable Barchan. 
A flower blossom on the rice restaurant, Seoul Michelin
Price Range: ~15000 won and above
Revisit: Definitely to try other dishes

BAENGNYEON TOJONG SAMGYETANG (till 2019)
I was quite tired after a day of walking. I decided to walk to the restaurant and if there's a queue, then I would give it a miss. Fortunately, there was no queue.
Seoul Insadong Michelin restaurant BAECNYUN TOJONG SAMGYETANG
Baecnyun Tojong Samgyetang Restuarant Michelin Seoul
The soup was tasty, and the service is prompted. The waitress was helpful, coming by my table to show me the rice within the chicken.
Seoul Michelin Ginseng Chicken
This shall be my go-to place for Samgyetang in Seoul. :)
Price? : >= 15000 won
Revisit? : Definitely(to try the set with abalone)
Website : Baeknyeon-tojong-samgye-tang

GAESEONG MANDU KOONG

I got the third last table at 11:45 a.m. The mandu fillings were plump and tasty. I liked the seafood pancake as it was crispy yet chewy on the inside. The chive was well balance with the seafood in between.
Seafood pancake, mandu, Seoul, South Korea, Michelin
Seafood pancake and Mandu
The staff members were very efficient. A long queue had formed when I got out of the restaurant.
Gaeseong Mandu Koong Restaurant Seoul Michelin
Price? : >= 17000 won
Revisit? : yes if no queue, and to have a cup of coffee at the cafe across the restaurant.
Website : https://guide.michelin.com/sg/en/seoul-capital-area/kr-seoul/restaurant/gaeseong-mandu-koong

CHANYANGJIP

The noodle soup comes with generous serving of mussels, various clams and seaweed.

The seafood was fresh, and the soup carried their flavor and sweetness.

Price? : >= 7000 won
Revisit? : Maybe not

Other Restaurants
There are already 27 Michelin-listed restaurants in the Jongno-gu area. I need to plan a longer holiday in Seoul for my next visit. ;)

"Delightful Natural Flavoring : Service that enhances the mood? '

On the same trip
Seoul : Something New Amidst the Familiar 
Naesosa Temple Stay Day 1 
Naesosa Temple Stay Day 2 
Naesosa Temple Stay Day3 and Final Note 
Busan : One Day Trip