Vienna Museums: Albertina, Imperial Treasury and State Hall Austrian National Library

I did not have intention to visit many museums before I arrived in Vienna, thus I did not purchase any of the Passes on offer.
Albertina Museum
 It was raining after our lunch near Albertina Museum, we did not bring our umbrella, and the hotel was too far to go back for a short rest. The best option was to go to the Albertina Museum.

Albertina Museum houses one of the largest print rooms in the world. We looked for the artists(very few of them) that we knew and searched for their exhibit. There are many excellent Claude Monet  collection.

There were also many Picasso's collections and I especially like his Mediterranean Landscape.

We walked through the museum, and was glad that we visited it. At the end of our visit, the rain has stopped.
Imperial Treasury Vienna
TP was keen to visit the Imperial Treasury. There were so many exquisite jewelry and a vast collection of treasures covering years of European history.

While viewing the exhibits and reading the history and details of the pieces, I learnt much of Europe history and my huge ignorance of history.


We left the museum, awe by the dazzling collection that we had just visited.
State Hall Austrian National Library Museum
We squeezed in the library on our last day as I was impressed by ancient books lining the walls, the ceiling artwork, the stately interior and the globes in the library.

The visit did not disappoint as I enjoyed strolling through the library, admiring the architecture and collections.