Seoul Cherry Blossom

Mainly photos

(1) Namsan Park
12 April 2026 - It was already past the peak cherry blossom season in Seoul. 

There were still some late blossoming, mixing with the green leaves that had sprouted. It was still a lovely walk in Namsan park. 

April 25 - the peak season - Namsan Park

Gorgeous and beautiful 

(2) Jeongdok Public Library
12 April 26 - My favourite cherry blossom spot is the Jeongdok Public Library.

However, the bloom was almost over. 

I was always good to be in Seoul, and I was really glad to have come to do cherry blossom view in Incheon. 
April 24 - First discovery - Jeongdok Public Library

Pretty, relaxing by the beanbags

Relaxing by the bench

A must visit for my Seoul cherry blossom viewing
(3) Seokchon Lake Park
April 24 - peak seaon

Blossom around the entire lake

Full blossom

(4) Seoul Forest Park
April 24

A popular park in the city
(4) Gyeongui Line Forest Park
2024 April
(5) Nami Island 
12 April 26
A few articles mentioned that Nami Island has late cherry blossom. Since I did not manage to catch the autumn leaves the year before, I decided to visit Nami Island. 

Leaves have already grown , intertwined with the flowers. 

(6) Others
April 2025 - Walking the Seoul Wall
The trip was to walk the remaining Seoul Wall, and it coincided with the cherry blossom season.

Cherry Blossom along the entire section
One of the gates

Afternoon walk

April 24 - Along the palace wall

More of the cherry blossom along the wall
End