Incheon Cherry Blossoms

Mainly photos

When I looked for late cherry blossom near Seoul, Incheon's Grand Park and Yayu Park were listed.
Yayu Park (Freedom Park)
15 April 2026
Yayu Park is near Incheon Chinatown.
Yayu Park's cherry blossom bloom later than Seoul's. I was totally enchanted by the sights of the blossoming flowers.

The canopy of cherry blossom
Close-up of the flowers
The ground covered with flower petals
Goblin, the popular korean drama had a scene filmed in the park.
Information about the filming and scene.
I had Jajangmyeong for lunch since Incheon is famous for it.

(2) Incheon Grand Park
Entrance
The stream full of falling petals - it reminded me of the Hirosaki cherry blossom that I had seen in photos (not been before).
walked around the park, enjoying more of the beautiful views and greatly happy to have been here.
Still amazed with the beautiful as I walked back to the entrance.
(3) Incheon Central Park
Close up


End