South Korea Autumn Leaves Viewing

Seoraksan
(Mainly photos only)
After departing at about 6:30am from Seoul, we arrived at Seoraksan at ~10am. 

The landscape of the grey Rocky Mountain ranges with it the flaming red, and many shades of orange and yellow autumn leaves was breathtaking indeed. 



After lunch, we took the coach to another part of Seoraksan for a cable car ride.





<< Original plan: I booked and confirmed a 2day 1 night Sinheungsa temple-stay so that I could explore and walk more in Seoraksan. However, the temple-stay booking was cancelled at the last minute via an email from them. Thus, I ended up booking a 1Day tour to go Seoraksan>>

Seoul N.Tower
I had wanted to break the routine of always walking up to Namsan whenever I am in Seoul. However, the sight of the autumn colour was visibly pretty.

Thus, I did my usual walk up to the top, and was glad that I did it.







It was always enjoyable to walk amongst the autumn leaves in South Korea.