Walking the Seoul Wall : Bugaksan and Inwangsan

I saw the mountain ranges and the Seoul Wall when I did my usual Nansam walk the day before. Suddenly, I decided that I would walk the Seoul Wall for the next two days.

I woke up early to take the bus to the starting point for the Bugaksan walk.
Bugaksan

Since Bugaksan is within the Military Zone, I have to present my passport, to get a pass to enter the walking path.

There was no other walker for a stretch of the walk but I felt safe. I realized that the army guys patrolling the area were not in the standard army uniform but in sleek all-black sport suit whom I initially mistaken as hikers.

There were so many surveillance cameras, and also steps! I knew that IF I were to fall, help would be almost immediate. ;)

At last, I ended my walk.

Getting there: Bus from Anguk to Waryong Park.
Getting back: ChiangGuiMun, stroll along the sidewalk to the Palace.

Inwangsan
I continued my Seoul Wall walk from Chiangguimun, where I last completed the Baegaksan Walk.

Although the trail is steeper and there are lots more steps, the scenery is spectacular!

There were several other walkers along the trail. 

I am surprised that the Inwangsan trail is not in most of the tourists itinerary. 
I ended my walk near the palace. I like the walk!

Thoughts
I have always wanted to walk the entire Seoul Wall after we walked the first section from Hyehwamun Gate to Heungginmin Gate. 

When I go to Seoul on my next trip, I shall complete the entire Seoul Wall.