Hong Kong : Walk/Eat/Shop/Friends

<< Mainly photos>>
The trip was initially cancelled because of the protest. However, K's meeting in Hong Kong proceeded, and thus I flew to Hong Kong to join him.
Hong Kong Evening
Hong Kong was my first overseas working stint. I have since like the city for its vibrancy and dynamism.

Hong Kong Day
I did my usual walking around the shopping centres and the various streets.

I took the tram to Causeway Bay and back.

I had not seen or keep in contact with Suzanna for ages. She was my senior when I was working in Hong Kong. She was helpful and we got along well. On impulse, I  texted her. It was great that she was able to adjust her timing so that we could meet. We walked to the harhour front, and I was very happy that we chatted , laugh and still hold similar views about the world. We had our lunch at KowloonTong so that I could meet Annie. 

We avoided the protest area.

Temple Street
In the evening, we made a trip to Temple Street for nostalgic reason.



Food


I also contacted Annie, my college friend. She also adjusted her working schedule to have a coffee. I am happy that we are still able to laugh and joke like we used to be. Thanks!